Not receiving our emails?
Are You Not Receiving Emails From Stratford on Avon Labour?
We are really sorry if you have been experiencing issues receiving emails from Stratford on Avon Labour CLP. This could be due to several reasons, ranging from your email preferences to problems with your email provider or the Labour Party email system. Please follow the below steps which will help resolve common issues.
1. Check your Junk email and Spam folders to see if our emails are going into there.
a) If they are and you are using an email client/app on your pc/mac such as Outlook, add the email address email@example.com to your list of ‘safe senders’ or ‘contacts’ in the client/app by following the advice in the program’s Help section
b) If you are using an online service such as Gmail, add the email address firstname.lastname@example.org to your list of ‘safe senders’ or ‘safe contacts’ with your email provider. Here is a quick guide on how to do this for several common email providers: https://www.getyouonline.co.uk/news/how-to-add-an-email-address-to-a-safe-sender-list
2. Check your Labour Party communication preferences by visiting: https://www.labourorganise.com/communications
3. Check that the Labour Party has the correct email address for you by logging in and confirming here: https://my.labour.org.uk/
4. Check whether your inbox is full. If so, you may need to delete some emails to start receiving emails from us.
5. If all else fails: Please contact party membership team on email@example.com or telephone 0345 092 2299